Ingredients for the Knead:
250 g flour
0.5 teaspoons baking powder
125 g sugar
1 packet of vanilla sugar
per 1 pinch ground cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, Müskatblüte
125 g butter, softened
100 g chopped hazelnuts
Ingredients for the casting:
100 - 150 g chocolate
1 teaspoon cooking oil
1. For the dough mix flour with baking powder and sieve it together into a mixing bowl. Sugar, vanilla, spices, egg, butter and hazelnuts and add a hand mixer with dough hook on lowest briefly, then work through well at the highest level.
2. Then knead on floured surface to a smooth dough. Should he stick it in a foil wrap and place for a while cold.
3. Roll out the dough just 0.5 inches thick, cut out and covered about 50 crescents on baking sheets (with baking paper). Slide the baking sheet in succession in the preheated oven.
Top and bottom: about 180 ° C.
Hot air: about 160 ° C
Baking time: 10 to 12 minutes depending on baking sheet
4. The pull of the moons wax paper from the baking trays and allow to cool.
5. Chop the chocolate for the casting, mix with the oil in a small bowl over a double boiler over low heat to a smooth mass and dip the crescents with a tip. Crescents on baking paper and leave the casting to solidify.
We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a lot of fun while trying out the recipe.